Carey Stansbury is President of Informative Financial Services and a more than 30-year veteran in the financial services business. His experience as a tax specialist and entrepreneur have provided him with valuable skills and experience in anticipating issues before they arise and providing solutions to assist his clients in working towards their investment and retirement plans or goals. Part of what makes Carey unique is his ability to simplify the process of investing by providing situation-specific strategies.
Carey is an accomplished speaker and teacher who provides seminars, workshops and adult education programs for corporations and non-profit organizations.
Some of Carey's speaking topics include:
- Understanding Your Retirement Options
- Answering the "Can I Afford to Retire?" Question
- Seven Strategies to Help You Retire Early
- Creating an Income for Life
- Women and Investing - What Your Father Didn't Tell You
Carey has attained the Investment Advisor Representative (IAR) designation that helps him:
- Counsel, coach and assist you in reaching your evolving goals
- Provide ethical, dependable and independent financial advice
- Develop a fiduciary relationship that earns the trust of each client
Areas of Expertise
- Investment Research
- Makret Insight
- Life Change Management
- Goal Focus
- Specific Retirement Needs
- Lourdes College of Sylvania, Accounting & Business Administration
- Member, Academy of Financial Divorce Practitioner
Carey resides with his wife Sherri in Sylvania, OH. In his free time, he enjoys relaxing with his family as well as golf, traveling, running and the New York Yankees.